Symposium Announcement: Astrochemical Complexity in Planetary Systems
This symposium will be held the 259th ACS National Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, 22-26 March 2020.
The aim is to bring together laboratory, theoretical and observational astrochemists with planetary scientists to generate insights into the origins of chemical complexity in planetary systems.
1. Chemical Complexity from the ISM to Disks: Observations and Models.
2. Experimental and Theoretical Techniques for Interstellar/Planetary Chemistry.
3. The Outer Solar System, Comets, Icy Rings, and Satellites.
4. Inner Solar System, Asteroids and Giant Planets.
5. Organics in Meteorites.
6. Organics on the Primordial Earth.
7. Emerging Techniques for Sample Analysis.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
Brett McGuire, Jennifer Bergner, Susanna Widicus Weaver, Hervé Cottin, Chao He, Kathrin Altwegg, Hunter Waite, Yoko Kebukawa, Jay Forsythe, Mehmet Yesiltas, Amanda Hendrix, Jamie Elsila, Ryan Fortenberry, Reggie Hudson, Mike McCarthy, Steven Charnley, Scott Sandford.
to submit a talk or poster abstract (deadline is 2019 October 14th).